Commitment to Quality
At OC Home & Family, we understand that our candidates for domestic care are more than just the sum total of their skills and experience. We feel that choosing the perfect candidate for your unique situation requires understanding their personality, goals, and motivations. Because we understand our candidates on a more personal level, we can more accurately and professionally match them to our clients’ unique situations. This ensures a happy, healthy bond between our clients and the candidates we select for them.
Our candidates go through a rigorous series of screenings before being approved as potential caregivers. Our thorough screenings involve both telephone and in-person interviews. Applications begin with a thorough questionnaire. Relevant information is required about their professional and personal backgrounds. We verify each and every reference by telephone conversation. While we interview many candidates, only the best are chosen to be caregivers for OC Home & Family.
Our Screening Process:
- We work with candidates we know professionally and who are recommended by families, churches, schools, or by word of mouth
- We require a minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience in the domestic industry
- We verify employment and personal references are documented accordingly
- We conduct a thorough assessment on behavior and integrity
- We provide a complete background check, which includes Social Security verification, statewide and county felony and misdemeanor, national sex offender registry search, DUI and DMV report
- In addition to the complete criminal background check, our candidates are also screened through TrustLine Registry at our client’s request
- Each candidate is fingerprinted
- We provide all legal documents
- Tuberculosis testing and immunization is checked
- We ensure our candidates have been trained in CPR and that they have a First Aid Certification